(*So simple, you can do it without Canva or Photoshop… yet… so uniquely creative, even top designers will want to ‘share blood’ with you!)
For just $19.97, I’m 100% confident you’ll be able to create ‘text-only’ eCovers for your PLR ebooks that… outshine and outsell… almost anything you could make in Midjourney or AI… immediately after reading through this training!
It only takes a couple of minutes.
And because it’s all text, you won’t even need image editing software like Photoshop or Canva. You can do it in your word processor.
The same one you use to edit your PLR ebooks.
Because I’m so confident, if you don’t immediately feel you got 10x the value of your $19.97 investment…
I’ll Give You Your Money Back!
When you sign up, here’s what you’ll discover:
- The “5-second trick” my professional artist wife’s Disney and Pixar mentors taught me about crafting an eCover that sets you apart from every other ebook in the store, and makes people turn their heads to pay attention… instantly! (Almost every book out there violates this principle. But those that don’t, reap the fame and fortune blockbuster artists are so familiar with…) Page 11.
- The “text-only” techniques I use to sell hundreds and thousands of t-shirts and merch designs on autopilot… and even more during the Christmas season! (Thought these text-techniques were only good for pumping up ebook sales? Wrong! You can use the exact same principles to make merch so ‘spicy’, people want it wrapped around their bodies 24/7…) Page 2.
- What I dislike most about creating ebook covers. And what this can teach you about crafting a cover title that will have people banging on your door, begging to buy your stuff. (I once heard Tai Lopez interview Russell Brunson on his favorite tactic, and he decisively chose this one) Page 8.
- The major “graphic mistake” billion-dollar gaming companies like Square Enix made that totally destroyed my childhood, while losing them countless millions in sales and ‘long-term subscribers’… and how most ebook covers unknowingly make this exact same mistake! (This error is so deadly, that… you’ll be spending tens of thousands of dollars and hours publishing and promoting your PLR ebooks… yet… the harder you work and the more you invest, the uglier your bank statement gets… and you won’t even know why!) Page 4.
- The one ‘tool’ you must include on your PLR ebook covers… if you want the maximum sales possible! (This has nothing to do with graphics or software, yet using this right will get you more additional sales than either of those ever could) Page 7.
- How using stunning graphics on your eCovers created by the most advanced A.I. models, the most professional graphic designers, and even… well-meaning template sellers… can actually tie your ebook conversion rates to a rock and throw it off a cliff! (And also, the most overlooked, yet critical, element of your ebook cover you should be spending every waking hour fine-tuning instead…) Page 4.
- The copywriting book I saw on Amazon the other day that makes me wonder how many people are getting scammed buying copywriting books on Amazon everyday… (and how you can do a better job with your ebook cover copy… even if you’ve never read a copywriting book in your life!) Page 5.
- How you can save thousands of hours, dollars, and units of brain power by eliminating heavy graphics editing software like Photoshop and Canva from your ebook workflow. (And if you’re a minimalist, drastically reduce your digital and ‘mental’ clutter.) Page 3.
- A sneaky ‘trick’ I use on my email list that literally ‘forces’ them to keep reading. And how you can use the same ‘perverse’ tendencies as me to keep people reading all the way through your ebook cover! Page 12.
- The ‘say without saying’ technique for attracting a niche audience to line up for your ebook. Page 7.
- A little-known layout ‘hack’ discovered by a Dutch photography professor that’s way more powerful than the Rule of Thirds, and is actually part of the reason why the Rule of Thirds works so well in design. (Plus… how to use the exact same layout on your PLR ebook covers to attract attention, sales, and a stadium of praise.) Page 12.
- The ‘5 Specifics’ System I created that makes writing high-converting, attention-sucking ebook titles as easy as playing with Lego. (And yes, you can use this system to write winning headlines too.) Page 5.
- The single most powerful way to make your PLR ebook covers stand out… instantly… in a world full of “too perfect to be true” A.I. cover art. Page 3.
- What Eugene Schwartz, the legendary Breakthrough Boss of Advertising who sold billions of dollars of books over his lifetime through his copy, says is the single most important ‘make or break’ factor determining your book sales. Page 4.
- Something little kids love doing all day long that… if you start applying it to your ebook cover… will put adults who see your ebook cover into a ‘buyer’s headlock’ from which they can’t escape! Page 6.
- How to control people’s eyes as if they were a hypnotized robot with no will of their own, and force them to look where you want them to look (and when you want them to look) on your ebook cover. Page 16.
- And once you’ve taken control of their eyes… what you should get them to look at first, second, and third! Page 19.
- The ‘numbering system’ that almost always catches attention, no matter what ebook cover it’s been used on… and is one of the biggest determiners of whether you get the sale or no. Page 8.
- How your ebook cover needs to change depending on the niche you’re in. (Keep using that generic ebook cover that came with your PLR and you can continue listening to pins drop… because of how silent it gets when the whole world ignores you…) Page 6.
- The only two types of fonts you should be using on your eBook cover if you want to make the maximum number of sales possible. Page 16.
- The types of fonts you should never use, no matter how good they look! (Use these fonts, and I promise you… your clickthrough rate will fall off a cliff, and you’ll lose sales faster than a starving cheetah chasing its rabbit prey) Page 17.
- The ‘jigsaw puzzle’ approach to creating a profitable, winning cover title. (These ‘conversion pieces’ are so easy to put together, even your kid could do it… in seconds!) Page 8.
- Things you can put under your text, and things you can put on top of your text, that make it stand out like a sore thumb bashed by a hammer… instantly! Page 19.
- How to design your ebook cover straight in your word processor – on the very first page of your PLR ebook document – so you have everything in one file and don’t have to open up any memory-hogging, graphics software. (Plus… how to export your design the right way for minimum hassle!) Page 21.
- How to know exactly how many words you should have on each line of your ebook cover. Page 12.
- Maximize c______ if you want to maximize ebook sales and conversions. Minimize c_______ if you want to get fans. The choice is yours. Page 10.
- The near ‘perfect’ eCover design to put right next to an opt-in box or buy button. You might be surprised at how many more conversions you get by doing this… Page 14.
- How to ‘headshot’ people who are speed-scrolling through online bookstores so that they stop, drop, and read your ebook cover. Page 16.
- Use this built-in-by-default feature. Almost every software has it. And it can boost your sales dramatically. But most people never use it for their ebook covers, and even worse, desecrate it with their own whims… flushing both time, energy, and a boatload of sales down the drain… Page 10.
- The Truth About Color – how many colors you should have on your ebook cover, where you should put them, and how you should apply them to grab the maximum number of eyeballs possible. Page 17.
- The Star Principle – what you need to highlight on the cover of your eBook that will make it almost impossible to ignore, and irresistible to buy. Page 17.
- A pattern happening in your living room right now that most people go their whole life without noticing. Yet if you take this recurring pattern, and tilt it slightly for your eCover designs, sales will start flowing from your ebooks like you wouldn’t believe. Page 12.
- 2 buttons you MUST press on your keyboard when designing your cover image… that will make sure that no one in their right mind ignores and glosses over your ebook. (These 2 buttons are literally so important, artists are drilled on this again and again in art school… and you can instantly tell when someone forgot to use them.) Page 17.
- Mostly overlooked ‘benefits’ hiding in your ebook cover title, like a little kid playing hide-and-seek with you, that you simply must drag out by the ear and exploit for more views… Page 19.
- A free (and easy) way to turn your ebook cover designs into 3D mockups you can use on your sales pages, squeeze pages, and social media pages. (Whether you want a book mockup, magazine mockup, ipad mockup, or laptop mockup, you can use the exact same method to generate eye-catching professional mockups in minutes!) Page 22.
- My lazy, bare-bones design philosophy that’s so creatively simple, yet uniquely effective, that even top design professionals will want to ‘share blood’ with you when you use it. (I’ve saved the best for last – top designers from the most prestigious design schools, past and present, spend their whole lives trying to uncover this secret, and fail. I know this… because… I beat them all! And you can too when you discover this…) Page 25.
What You Need To Do Now:
Sign up by clicking the link below.
You’ll be taken to a form where you input your payment details.
As soon as you fill out and submit the form, you’ll be taken to a page where you can instantly download my 2 Minute ‘Text-Only’ eCovers system.
The price right now is just $19.97 as an introductory special offer.
In the very near future the price will increase to reflect the true value. Sign up now or you’ll have to pay more for this later: